Global Help for iOS includes the following information and emergency numbers*:
- Fire, police and emergency medical services
- Poison hotline
- Suicide prevention numbers
- Automobile breakdown services
- Cancellation hotlines for Maestro, Debit, and credit cards
- Ministries of Foreign Affairs, embassies, conulates, consulate generals and honorary consuls
- Mountain rescue services
- Distress at sea
- Divers Alert Network (DAN)
- Animal rescue services
- Apple stores
* Selection varies depending on country
- All telephone numbers can be dialed directly from the iPhone – the iPod touch serves as an address and telephone book
- All data is installed with the application and is always available, even when you're offline – without an Internet connection or roaming fees
- You can modify and add to the existing data records.
In addition, you can create your own data records, group them and add comments
- You can also define the locations you visit most often as favorites and define multiple nationalities for yourself or your fellow travelers
- When you hold the iPhone horizontally, the address data is shown e.g. for taxi drivers
- Global Help is there for its users and offers regular, realtime updates
- Simple and transparent feedback functions allow us to integrate your suggestions and changes into the next update
- We are continuously developing Global Help and gladly respond to our customers' wishes
- Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
- Requires iOS 3.0 or later
iTunes Store Reviews:
Perfect travel companion
This app is a life saver, yet hoping it never has to be one for me. Due to my profession I travel a lot internationally and I love traveling on my holidays as well always looking forward to find the next wonders of world, and often times have to go to countries where I do not speak the local language where I always try to take into account all „what if‘s“. In the past I was always printing out phone numbers to local embassies as well as emergency numbers incase something happened. I got this app few months back and now with this app I‘ve had great peace of mind while traveling as it has all numbers and contacts in one convenient place - and after double checking various destinations all information seems to be well up to date (unlike some web services I‘ve tried in the past). I still do write down some numbers from the app itself incase I get pick pocketed or break my phone, but now I save hours of time not having to look up this information before hand and I have all numbers conveniently in one place. Definitely recommend for all frequent business and leisure travelers as well as to other people who want to have peace of mind over „what if‘s“ while traveling. Also, the 1.5 update provided so many added locations to the app that I‘m upgrading my rating from 4* to 5*.
Very useful app for anyone who travels. Also customer support are extreemely nice and helpful.
Don‘t Leave home without it
If you travel internationally, you should consider purchasing Global Help. Emergency info, all major credit card contact info, embassies, and more in a well organized, easy to use place. No more compiling all this data yourself prior to travel. For a small price, you get a valuable service which could save your life in a far away land. 4 stars!